20% Off Trade-in Promotion
Trade in your old abrasive blaster and receive 20% off a new EcoQuip 2 Abrasive Blast Machine
Surface preparation, cleaning and restoration
GRACO EcoQuip 2 Vapor Abrasive Blasting Equipment
Vapor abrasive blasting (also known as wet abrasive blasting) removes coatings, contaminants, corrosion and residues from hard surfaces. It's similar to dry blasting, except that the blast media is moistened prior to impacting the surface, reducing dust significantly and also reducing the amound of water used when compared to traditional wet blasting.
EcoQuip vs. other wet abrasive blasting equipment
Some might claim that their products are "dustless" or "dust-free," but the reality is there is no such thing. Sure, using a wet abrasive blasting machine will cut down on the plume of dust you get from dry blasting, but you're also left with a puddle of water. Make sure you understand the facts around dustless blasting.
With Graco's EcoQuip 2 Vapor Abrasive blast equipment, you will see up to 92% dust suppression over dry blasting without the wet, slurry mess you get from traditional wet abrasive blasters.
- Blast Cleaning – Dirt, mold, paint and coatings
- Graffiti Removal – Graffiti from building surfaces
- Marine Maintenance – Barnacles, biofilm, corrosion and coatings
- Restoration – Corrosion, grime, coatings and surface dirt
- Surface Preparation – Use EcoQuip 2 to prepare steel surfaces to be free of grease, dirt, dust, mill scale, rust and paint