GRACO PR70 Compact Two Component Dispense System
Bolair offers custom two component dispense systems utilizing Graco quality products. Whether the application calls for precise metering of small shots or continuous high volume flow, Bolair can provide the equipment required. If you have a material to apply Bolair will dispense it with accuracy.
GRACO PR70 - The best choice for precise meter/mix and dispense applications in a benchtop design!
Click for the PR70 Two Component Dispense Brochure
Posi-Ratio by Positive Displacement
Graco positive displacement metering expertise in a compact, modular design to support a broad range of industries and applications. The Graco PR70 fixed and variable ratio systems accurately meter, mix and dispense medium-to-low viscosity materials for bonding, sealing, potting, gasketing, encapsulation and syringe filling.
Industry-proven accuracy, reliability and durability
- Unmatched shot-to-shot accuracy: Ratio accuracy to +/-1%
- 2X increase in Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF)
- Multiple seat styles and adjustable snuffback for high-pressure accuracy and clean, precise dispensing
- Long pump life and no corrosion due to Chromex shafts, Severe Duty cylinders with stainless steel fittings
Flexibility: multiple configurations to support a variety of applications
- Ratio range from 1:1 to 24:1 with variable drive
- Dispense at the machine OR several meters away (remotely)
- Shot size ranges from 2 to 70 cc’s
- Multiple feed systems: polyethylene, stainless steel or off-board tanks with multiple tube sizes
- Reliable servo motor control option
Easy to use and less downtime
Standard features include: electric controls, digital shot entry, gel timer, purge, and preventative maintenance counters.
GRACO Single Component Dispensing Equipment
Click For Graco Ambient Supply Pumps Brochure
Graco Supply Systems reliably deliver one-component sealants, adhesives and other medium to high-viscosity materials from pails or drums to metering and dispensing systems.
For magnadrums & tote drums up to 1200 liter (300 gal)
The Uni-Drum supply system evacuates 300 gallon (1200 liter) magnadrums and other tote drums of the same size and capacity.
- Pumps and transfers highly viscous materials from bulk drums with maximum efficiency
- Built to work with other high pressure equipment to optimize material use
For large drums up to 200 liter (55 gal)
- Graco D200 - For high-volume in-plant applications
- Graco D200s - For heavy-duty, high-volume applications of high-viscosity materials. Provides more down-force for difficult-to-move materials
For pails up to 60 liter (16-gal)
For 20, 30 and 60 liter (5, 7, and 16-gal) pail sizes. Provides the same proven technologies as the larger systems, but with small NXT Air Motors.
- Graco L20c - A lightweight, elevator ram on a cart
- Graco S20 - For low-volume applications of medium to high-viscosity materials
- Graco S20c - Same as the S20, but includes a cart
- Graco D60 - Provides higher down-force and 60-liter pail capacity
For 1 quart (0.95l) or 1 gallon (3.79l) containers
The Graco DynaMite Pump utilizes the NXT air motor to provide the power necessary to move viscous materials from small containers.
- Manual or automatic valve applications
- Ideal for small manufacturing workcells and industrial workbench applications
- Typical fluids handled
- Sealants and Adhesives
- Potting and Heatsink Compounds
- Inks and Colorants
Industry-first controls give you immediate and important information at the touch of a button
- Quick placement of drum or pail
- Platen wipers can be replaced in seconds
- Pump's quick-disconnect coupler, turbuckle mount and pump cartridge packings let you service the pump without removing it from the ram
- High-quality, durable parts reduce maintenance time, maximize uptime
GRACO HFR For Sealants & Adhesives
Click for the HFR Metering System for Sealants & Adhesives
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio System for Two-Part Epoxies, Silicones, Adhesives
Precise, Small Footprint, Metered
Accurate, On-ratio Dispense
Designed for flexibility, the Graco HFR Metering System is an advanced and reliable meter, mix and dispense solution for two-component materials:
With its accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – the first time, and every time. Static, dynamic, or impingement mixing options along with positive displacement pump technology will improve throughput while reducing scrap and rework.
Confidence and reliability for any two-component material application
Whether drawing beads, putting down small or large material shots or using a robot with continuous flow, the modular design of the Graco HFR provides the flexibility to configure the components to your specific application. Some application examples include:
- Batch processing
- Vacuum infusion
- Automated bead applications
- Fixed position
- Hand assist