From residential foam insulation projects to high-volume commercial roofing jobs, Graco's line of Reactor Hydraulic Foam Proportioners offer excellent durability and performance with high duty cycles.
- Dependability – robust, durable, longest life spray system
- Reduce downtime – allows for longer time in between required maintenance
- Increase daily productivity – capable of extremely high duty cycle
Reactor H-30 Entry-level, yet powerful.
Max output: 28 lb (10 kg) per min.
Reactor H-40 More output for high-volume applications.
Max output: 45 lb (20 kg) per min.
Reactor H-50 Graco's most powerful foam proportioner.
Max output: 52 lb (23.6 kg) per min.
Graco Reactor H-Series Proportioners provide:
- Digital heat and pressure controls - let you program temperatures and pressures, and monitor machine performance
- Horizontal positive displacement pumps - easy to service and provide smoother changeover for maintaining best spray pattern
- Powerful hybrid heaters - heat material quickly and maintain temperature set points, even when spraying at maximum flow rates
All Reactor 2 machines now come standard with the revolutionary new Resistance Control Mode (RCM) and units in the field can be upgraded to RCM – at no charge!
Resistance Control Mode (RCM)
- New software calculates the resistance in the power cables of your heated hose and determines the temperature
- Eliminates RTD’s and in-line temperature sensors – less downtime and troubleshooting pesky E04 errors!
- Just install the software update, calibrate your machine to your hose bundle and go