EcoQuip 2 EQp - the affordable powerful abrasive blaster!
Prepping a surface can be challenging and time-consuming, especially if you are removing layers of paint or other coating products that have been there for decades. Grinding, scraping, applying heat, and using chemicals are hard work because the same binders that cause paint to adhere also make it hard to remove.
At the end of the day, it's about finding the best machine to get the job done quickly and with as little dust and noise as possible.
Introducing an efficient new solution in surface preparation
This affordable option in abrasive blasting is not only easy to use, but portable enough to take from one job to another. In addition, Graco's vapor abrasive blast equipment reduces dust by up to 92% less than traditional dry blasting and uses very little water, making containment and cleanup of debris simple and less messy than power washers.
- Portable cart with lift handles weighs only 220 lb (99.8 kg) empty
- Up to 92% less dust than traditional dry blasting
- Low water usage, less mess - Only uses 1/2 to 1 qt./min. of water
- Works with coarse, fine or non-destructive media
- Fast removal rates compared to other cleaning methods - Blast pressures up 150 psi (10 bar)
- Blasts for up to 90 minutes between refills and holds approximately (4) 55-pound bags of media
EcoQuip 2 EQm - Upgrade to the mid-sized unit
With a small footprint and built-in hand truck with over-sized wheels, the EQm is ideal for small jobsites and blasting in unconventional areas. In addition, this compact blaster is capable of handling any type of project, from cleaning to surface preparation.