For smaller polyurethane foam projects or touch-ups - applies up to 12 lb (5.4 kg) per minute
Graco's Reactor E-10 is a small, ready-to-use system that helps you get in and get smaller jobs done fast without sacrificing performance. The Reactor E-10 sprayers are ideal for plural-component spray, joint-fill jobs and touch-ups. With smart controls that are easy to setup and simple to operate, the E-10 is a natural complement to any proportioning equipment line-up.
- Small size is ideal for on-site portability and hard-to-reach areas
- One-person operation saves time and money
- Use as an add-on to your existing spray business
- Versatile - switch from cold spray to hot spray to foam
- Saves 30% on material costs compared to disposable foam systems
For air sealing attics and rim joists with unheated spray polyurethane foam
Build your business by re-insulating existing homes
Designed specifically for new no-heat foam insulation formulations, the Reactor E-8p produces an air-seal solution that's in demand by homeowners who want to make their homes more energy-efficient.
Whether you're expanding your existing insulation application opportunities or just starting your business, the Reactor E-8p provides a quick return on investment. As a touch-up system, the Reactor E-8p frees up larger rigs for medium and large jobs, while enabling you to finish the job affordably.
Best choice for portability and high-quality foam
- Haul it in your van or pickup truck
- Easy to move up and down stairs
- Telescoping handle and wheels makes it easy to maneuver at the job site
- Plugs into a standard residential outlet (120 VAC, 15 amp)
- Weighs just 96 pounds (44 kg)
- Easy to read pressure gauges ensure you're spraying on-ratio and delivering high-quality foam
- An economical alternative to froth kits